Thursday

Sharing my recent bakes


 


I've always enjoyed baking but with the need to cook lunch and dinner 6 days a week, baking has taken a backseat for a while. Until recently....here are some of my recent bakes. :)

Let's do savoury first...like this Quiche Lorraine.:) Yum. Served it with a fresh salad on the side for lunch.

Next up, a chicken and veggie galette. I made 2 of these for dinner (10 pax) served with a fresh salad and a vanilla panna cotta for dessert. The Yams are pretty spoiled. *LOL*

How about some sweet stuff? Like classic banana bread. I used burnt butter and cinnamon, added lots of walnuts and chia seeds to make it "healthier". *winks*


And my current fave - French custard tart. Silky custard filling...totally worth waiting for it to fully set in the fridge for 12 hours after baking.

What about you? What have you baked recently?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Everything looks amazing! I haven't cooked anything because our kitchen is being renovated and I miss cooking/baking so much. It feels like I'm never going to have my kitchen back. We've had so many delays and I am OVER it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It