Monday

Make Stuff Monday - colourful decorated paper bag


 


In today's Make Stuff Monday, I'm sharing a colourful decorated paper bag. :)



These days I've been enjoying the "b' sides of my patterned paper stash. You know how we love the 'a' sides of patterned papers because of some cute motif or text but they never end uo being used because they never seem to go on any project? Well, it's time to explore the 'b' sides, more understated and totally usable. *winks*


How cute are the little birdies? Hope this project puts a smile on your face as we start another week. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I am ALL about the B-sides. I almost never use the A, particularly on layouts. I find that the scale of the patterns overwhelm my photos.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It