Tuesday

This week's Tuesday quick project


 


Happy Tuesday friends! Still working on decorating my stash of Kraft treat bags. Here is this week's super quick version.:)


I used a base patterned paper, a notecard that says, "hello beautiful", a strip of scallop sticker at the bottom of the notecard and I finished with a piece of lace that I tied into a bow at the top.

It actually looks quite pretty in real life because the flourishes on the notecard are foiled in gold but I can't quite capture it in the photo.

Hope your week is going well. I just went for an acupuncture and cupping session on my left heel. And it has to be wrapped in a bandage for 36 hours...which means I can skip a workout tomorrow! I mean, not because I'm lazy but because I can't wear my workout shoes of course. *winks*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice!

Lizzyc said...

Looks beautiful... and take care of yourself...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It