Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a layout about the stuff I made


 


In today's Make Stuff Monday I'm sharing a layout about the stuff I made last week. :)


I don't like to overindulge the Yams...but I'd rather make the treats myself (from scratch of course) than have them pick up some ultra-processed snacks from the supermarket.


Last week I made 3 loaves of organic sandwich bread. I can only fit 3 loaf pans in my small oven in a single bake...let's save some electricity ...and the 27 slices lasted 4 days.

And I also baked a peach and blueberry frangipane tart. Which also lasted 4 days. *winks*

So...I might have gotten a teeny weeny bit carried away with the embellishing of this layout. You know, just a little...*LOL*


But I had fun, stash got used and memories got documented. :)

Happy week ahead friends! 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great page!

We're doing a kitchen remodel and I haven't been able to cook for weeks. I miss it so much.

Lynn said...

This layout is splendid! I love how you arranged everything and showed your baked goods too.

Lizzyc said...

you are an amazing cook... it looks yummy and i reckon it tasted great too.. and fabulous layout.. you have a good eye for placement of embellishments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It