Monday

Make Stuff Monday - another cute decorated paper bag


 


Is it Monday again? Last week went by in such a blur....I got so little done except for the cooking for my family part (you would think I get a free pass since I was ill but no such luck...*sad music plays in the background*). 

In all fairness, I wasn't t terribly ill just terribly uncomfortable. I had body aches and a fever that went away in an afternoon. Then I had a few days of digestive issues (which went away once I stopped eating for about 20 hours). Just when I thought the worst was over, I started to have a rash...the virus's last hurrah before ending its cycle. Let's just say I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Since I still had to cook, the flare-up was terrible after lunch and dinner because of the heat from the stove. And of course, sleep at night was disruptive because it feels way more itchy when you have to sleep. (I don't react well to medication so I usually just let a virus runs its natural course.). And did I mention that my period came a few days early too? Let's just pile on the discomfort! *dramatic music plays in the background*


Anyway, I did try to cheer myself up by working on some cute projects. :)


Creating a fun little "scene" on this paper bag. :)



I think this week is going to be a much much better week. *upbeat music plays in the background*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Ugh. I'm glad you're feeling better! I think that level of discomfort would justify ordering food for delivery so you could rest.

Lynn said...

Just looking at your bag made ME feel better. Hope this week is happier.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It