Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - happy birthday Papa Yam!


 


Hello friends...today is Papa Yam's birthday! And for the first time since I started baking (2017?), I actually served up a store-bought cake! *dramatic music plays in the background*

Well, each of them had two servings so I guess it was pretty good? Some money out of pocket, lots of time and cleaning up saved. But only because I'm still a little unwell....that's what I'm telling myself...mum's birthday is next month...think I should buy or make her cake? *LOL*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

You could compromise between buying and making! Make (or buy) Oreo or graham cracker crust, fill it with ice cream, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce or whatever, and freeze! It takes almost no time to make but feels fancy. :)

Lizzyc said...

Happy Birthday Papa Yam.. sounds like it was a delicious cake!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It