Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - new plants for the room!


 


So today I went plant shopping! :)Yep, I've been adding plants to "clean" the air in the room so that I can sleep better at night - one of my goals for 2022. 

 I'm usually in bed by 9.30pm and I fall asleep quickly (usually out of sheer physical exhaustion...*winks*) but sometimes I wake up at 4 or 5am and find it difficult to get back to sleep again...usually thinking about my to-do-list for the day (let's get real...there's always more to add to the list, right?).

I think I might need to consider sleeping earlier and starting my day earlier instead. 

What about you? What time do you start and end your day? 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm usually in bed around 9:30 and read until 10:00ish. I get up around 5:30 or 6:00.

Lizzyc said...

Love the plants.. I got some new plants too the other week.. I tend to go to bed by about 9.30ish to 10 and most nights I dont sleep very well even when i am tired... so when i wake up is usually when i get up... except lately.. it is too cold!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It