Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - a quick decorated notebook


 


It's been hard these days to carve out creative time. So I have been keeping projects really simple...just a few elements and I'm done.


I get to use up some supplies in my stash and there's not a whole lot to clean up. Like this really quick decorated notebook. Two scrap pieces of patterned paper, a little paper tearing for texture, a strip of washi for added interest. And a fussy-cut sentiment/titlework. 

Do the patterns even go together? Hmm...maybe not. Is it better than having a plain unadorned notebook? 100%. Let's call it a win.:)

P/s: Hope your week's going well. Turns out I had a bacterial infection on top of my viral infection so I had to dose with a course of antibiotics (which I hate because I feel loopy for a couple of weeks after...*insert sad music*). 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I think the patterns go together. You've totally made it work. Hope you're back to 100% soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It