Thursday

A postal-friendly upcycled box



Sometimes I like to work on postal-friendly decorated boxes just so I can send them off as surprise happy mail to bloggy friends (you know, folks who still enjoy snail mail *winks*).


I had this toiletries box from Yves Rocher with a lovely gold foil design on the front which I didn't want to cover up.


So I found some patterned paper with a similar gold foil to coordinate and adhered them to the edges and back of the box.


For the front, I covered the brand with a patterned paper cut-out and added some coordinating paper to the base to ground the piece.


I finished off by sliding back the bow that came with the box. :)

There you have it, a postal-friendly upcycled box.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You decorated it so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love love love this!!! So pretty!!!! And I got my PINK yesterday!!!!!! YOU.ARE.THE.BEST.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Really pretty!

Cindy deRosier said...

This is so pretty! I love the simplicity.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It