Friday

This week's update on #the100dayproject



Another week, another update on #the100dayproject.

Going for the blues for 67/100.


Playing with neutrals (sort of) for 68/100.


Back to my comfort zone for 69/100.


Tried to be adventurous for 70/100. Yes, the pastels came out to play...along with the fixative spray and lots of mess to clean up. But it was fun and challenged me a little.


Tried a different paper (Canson Mi-Teintes) with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils for 71/100.


Apparently I love blue eyes...72/100.


This one was actually done much earlier (yep...a spare eye in case I couldn't find time that day) but I posted it as my 73/100.


A monochromatic purple eye for 74/100.

It was a fun week of eye drawing.and showing some love to my art supplies. :)
Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They are all stunning!! If I had to pick a fav of this batch, I'd have to choose 70, but they're all so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! These are gorgeous!! That first one though.... WOW!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful!

Lynn said...

'Eye' love the blue eyes too! Wish 'eye' had something different from plain old brown ones. Even your 'pink eye' looks pretty, although the real pink eye infection is not pretty.

Lizzyc said...

These eyes look amazing.. I really love the last one..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It