Thursday

This week's #the100dayproject update




Here we are again with the weekly update on #the100dayproject. :)

81/100. Currently enjoying using my Copic Markers for drawing the eye and adding the base colours, using my Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils to blend it all in and Posca paint marker for the highlights.



Struggled with 82/100 because I went in a little too hard with the purple. Tried to salvage it somehow...SpongeBob thinks I did an okay job. *winks*


Really wanted to get the iris to look glassy for 83/100.



Attempted another bloody eye for 84/100.



Practising another eye angle for 85/100.


86/100. Another eye I had to salvage after I went in too heavy-handed with the blues in the iris.



Had fun with the highlights for 87/100. :)


13 more to go....I'm pretty excited!*winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lisa said...

They are absolutely stunning, as always!! You nailed the glassy look - #83 is so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

heheheheh about Spongebob!!!! LOL!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

The bloody eyes freak me out a little bit. Of course, that just means you're totally nailing them.

Shelly said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! These are all AMAZING! You are so talented. my friend! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It