Monday

Make Stuff Monday: Another decorated Kikki K box



Yes friends. Another one of those "I found a box in my stash and had to decorate it" decorated boxes.  *winks*


I started with this lovely pink box from Kikki K with a gold pull-out slot.


I cut some patterned papers to size, ran them through my Xyron Creative Station for an even layer of adhesive and glued them to the box.


Then on to my fave part: embellishing the box!


I kept to pinks, beiges and greens for my embellishment cluster for a harmonious and soft look.


Mixing up the sizes and textures of the embellishment help to create visual balance for an overall pleasing appearance.


I think it turned out quite pretty. What do you think?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Lisa said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! I love all of the beautiful flowers and details you added!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those colors and all the flowers!!!!!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is stunningly beautiful love it !

SD pooja said...

Yes it looks pretty !

Doreen Vasquez said...

I agree, it is really pretty!

Cindy deRosier said...

Quite pretty, indeed!

Lynn said...

So so lovely! You did an outstanding job. This box will be a prelude to an awesome gift within....actually the box IS the gift!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It