Tuesday

This week's mish mash paper bag



I've been having lots of fun decorating the paper bags in my stash with my paper scraps. I can't say I've made a significant dent in the scrap pile but at the rate I'm going, I think there should be a dent in maybe 5 years. *LOL*


Yes...it's a mish mash paperbag where nothing really makes sense but the overall design puts a smile on your face. Unless you don't like cute things...*dramatic music plays in the background*


Wait...You mean dogs don't have conversations with each other? *winks*


Another flat decorated paper bag for the win! ;)

Hope you are having a great week friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love cute things and this is so beautiful!! Those doggie are so adorable!! Fab layering as always!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! LOVING the dogs and the BIRD!!!!!!!!! *wink* :)

Cindy deRosier said...

It's adorable! Five years until there's a dent - LOL. I may resemble that remark.

Lynn said...

When you run out of 'stuff' for bag decorating, give me a shout out. I can replenish your supply. LOL! Love the dogs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It