Thursday

Self-portraits from the sketchbook



Hello friends! Just a quick share of (some attempts at *LOL*) self-portraits from my sketchbook. People who flipped through my previous sketchbook kept asking about the random people I drew...so this year, I shall try to draw actual people I know. Like myself. *winks*

As always, the initial sketch always makes me cringe. Then when I add in some colours, I feel somewhat decent at drawing. Hahaha!


Yes, I'm also trying different facial angles so that I can improve on my lights and darks.
In case you were wondering, I'm never "done" with my sketches. Sometimes when I discover a new "technique", I go back to my old sketches to refine them further. 

P/s: Hope you are having a great week so far. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks amazing to me!!! Love them!

Lisa said...

They are absolutely spectacular!! Wow!! In total awe of your talent!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SD pooja said...

Wow.
You look beautiful ;) and as Lisa said "totally in awe of your talent"

Cindy deRosier said...

I love that you keep working at this and improving your skills technique. Your hard work is really paying off!

Lizzy Hill said...

You are brilliant, and beautiful! I'm not biased, LOL!!! Just really impressed with your 'self' portraits :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It