Monday

So the Yam men are not great at carrying kids! *LOL*



Apparently, the Yam men are not very good at carrying kids. *LOL*


And of course, I had to scrapbook the photo evidence.You know...because if it wasn't scrapbooked, it didn't happen! *winks*


I had to place Nephew E in Nephew #1's arms to get this photo. Hahaha!


And of course after I took this photo of my dad with Nephew E, the kid was on the floor seconds later! *LOL*


I found a folder with my old sticker stash and went a little crazy with them here! ;)


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! Too funny!! Reminds me of my FIL with Brookie when she was younger!! HA!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! SO FUN! LOVING those photos and all the goodies you have added on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Heehee...too funny! Great photos and fun layout...perfect!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL. Fabulous page.

Doreen Vasquez said...

I understand why your nephew is bad at it... but your dad? WTheck, he's a dad! LOL
Great page!

Lisa said...

Haha, so funny!! You have the pictures as proof!! I love this!! It's so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Keighley Brennan said...

Very fun layout. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

Keighley-DT For SID

Anonymous said...

Such a fun story to capture. Love your interpretation of the sketch as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Stacy B, SID single-page layout DT member

Cathy Lu said...

Loving photos! What a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It