Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday: CNY 2019 edition



So I've been seeing red of late. A lot of red. Literally. *winks*


Yes, I've been knee-deep in making Chinese New Year decorations.


Like this lantern. (I followed this YouTube tutorial on Pineapple Lanterns with slight modifications to make it a hanging lantern)


I added a pig charm because 2019 is the year of the Pig.



I also made some large pineapple ornaments (with modifications to the original tutorial...you know, because I'm so extra...hehehe).


So it can sit on a table and look pretty. :)


Of course, I also found a cool YouTube tutorial on making a traditional ang bao lantern so I made 3.


And I've been baking too. Here the production line for my peanut cookies. (I have a really tiny oven so I can only bake 20 each time...so it really is a labour of love.)

Well, one more weekend to get all the other cookies baked. Wish me luck!

P/s: What are you working on now?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! Those all look amazing!! Just gorgeous!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

These are awesome!! I absolutely love them!

Those cookies look delicious, but I'm trying to wrap my head around 20 cookies at a time. How do you bake your cakes and breads and other things that are bigger than a small cookie sheet?

Lisa said...

Wow, they look so amazing!! I'm in awe!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow, those are amazing and soooo beautiful and you know I'm loving that added Piggy Charm ::wink::!

Lynn said...

Those lanterns and pineapples are so cool. You have been very busy. Peanut cookies sound delicious. Do you have an easy recipe to share? I love peanuts and cookies. Glad you liked the 'stuff' I sent and showed them on your blog.

Shelly said...

Okay, these are AMAZING!! LOVE everything!!
Happy baking (and crafting too)! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It