Monday

Just a typical Yam birthday party...*winks*



Well friends, you know that my sister got a Rilakkuma-themed birthday party (see post if you want to see what I made) earlier this month...and here's the completed layout (yes...done in the same month...go me! *High fives all around*)


I went with banners for a party feel.:)


Had to include this fun photo of Nephew #1 giving his Aunt E a birthday pressie (Pringles Potato Chips)...of course, he had not showered at this point so my sister was pinching her nose because he was "smelly". *LOL*


As always, members of the Yam family had to hold "signs" made by me for the "official" photos. Hehehe...


This layout came together quickly because I "unloaded" lots of fun stickers on my piece.:)


Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this! LOVING those photos... that 'smelly' one is hilarious!! And loving the banners!!!!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is lovely !
cheers

Lisa said...

It's so fabulous!! Your layouts are a party on a page!! The details are fabulous and I love the pictures, especially the smelly one ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Doreen Vasquez said...

Fun page; love all the banners!!

Cindy deRosier said...

This is such a festive page! Yam birthday parties look like so much fun.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It