Monday

Someone just had a birthday...*winks*


Someone-just-had-a-birthday

So someone just had a birthday...can you guess who??? *winks*


Yep..it was my dad's birthday! And his "cake" was a homemade pineapple frangipane tart! :)


We had a fancy dinner at a restaurant too! You know my sister scored a great deal on Fave (formerly known as Groupon) right??? *LOL*


I had fun as usual working my scrap pieces in here and there....throwing in some washi tape, adding some buttons and stickers. :)


You know you've kept your stickers for tooooooo long when you have to adhere them with glue! ;)


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

I just love the way you have put together this layout ! Buttons and stickers always create magic isn't it !
cheers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the fun photos and the colors!! And I hear ya on the glue part -- I have been SERIOUSLY de-stashing this year, and I have to use glue on almost ALL of my stickers/chipboard stickers!! Makes me wonder, if we will all have to go back on our old pages and re-glue those pieces down?? LOL!!!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! What fun pictures!! And that pineapple tart looks so delish!! I absolutely love all of the details you added!! This is gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SD pooja said...

Lots of pattern papers,fussy cutting and FUN !

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so happy, and absolutely adorable! LOVE that party hat you added to the birthday boy! He's gotten much better at posing for the before-food photos! ❤️

Shelly said...

Such a super fun layout, Yvonne!
Enjoy your week! Hugs

Lynn said...

I love this post. The layout is fun ad attractive. Your family is so cute. I think we must be related because I also have to glue down my ancient stickers!

Cindy deRosier said...

This is such a fun layout! I love pages about the Yam family celebrations. Looks like a grand time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It