Thursday

A quick mixed media card with Maya Road embellishments


Mixed-media-card-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road

I loved the pretty embellishments Maya Road sent me and thought they would look great on a quick mixed media card. *winks*


I chose from my stack of residual-misted backgrounds, picked out some embellishments and went to work with my hot glue gun!  :)


Not too shabby for 15 minutes of work, eh?

This card was created as part of my guest designer stint this month at Maya Road. I also created a layout and a mixed media canvas [click to see the post if you missed them].


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

14 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wow..with such bright colors your card looks full of life !! Awesome job in just 15 mins ..your are quick cards expert Yvonne :)

Lizzy Hill said...

These are your cards that I really adore - bright bold & yet CAS. Perfection!!!

Sathya said...

Bright colors and a cheerful card! Love it!

Lizzyc said...

I love how you don't muck around with creating!! This little canvas looks wonderful, bright and cheerful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the mesh material!!! And I saw your comment on Cindy's bloggy -- did you want me to send you some snow-tex for you to make that for your niece?? :)

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Perfect combo of bright bold n beautiful...and in just 15 minutes ...that's awesome...!!

~amy~ said...

Wonderful! Love the splashes of color!

Shelly said...

FABULOUS! Love!

Karon said...

Beautiful!

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Yvonne!! The background looks amazing!! The details you added are perfect!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Very Very Pretty!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Your Mixed Media is always amazing Yvonne! Love your card!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Yes! Beautiful! Your residual mist backgrounds are always amazing, and I LOVE the fun accents you added to this! The flower is fabulous. Really love the combo of trims, too!

Cindy deRosier said...

Ooh, love it! Great color and texture!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It