Thursday

Thursday's quick project - decorated Christmas envelope


 


Happy Thursday friends! Thursday's quick project is a decorated Christmas envelope that is postal-friendly. :)


Keeping everything relatively flat with stickers, washi tape and fussy-cut bits.



How are your Christmas preparations going? I've actually given out the pressies..and have been enjoying the 2 skincare advent calendars I bought for myself. But the Christmas decor is still in storage. *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

When I noticed the seemingly out-of-place popsicle, I looked up the current temperature in Singapore and realized that popsicles might very well be a part of your Christmas celebration! Although now that I think about it, snowmen and popsicles really aren't that different from each other, lol.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It