Monday

This week's page from the Gratitude Journal


 


This week's page from the gratitude journal features my first Mansur Gavriel mini cloud clutch.:) I've had my eye on this bag for a while and finally decided to purchase it in the summer online sale. It's a really simple bag made from lambskin leather with a magnetic closure and it can be worn with its strap or as a clutch purse.

P/s: I used to like big bags since I like to bring lots of stuff. But these days, I've been going for smaller bags with just the bare essentials. 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! Glad you treated yourself. (As a mom, I'm contractually obligated to carry a large purse.)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It