Tuesday

Tuesday's page from the gratitude journal - spa day


 


Who loves a good spa day? Me! I always find time to enjoy a spa day when I travel to Hanoi. This spa that I frequent has a signature 4-in-1 massage which combines Vietnamese traditional massage, Thai stretching massage. Swedish aromatherapy massage and hot stone massage. 

Do you know that some people can sleep during a massage? Not this gal though. I'm usually in pain during the massage (I hold a lot of tension in my body)....but once it's done, I'm relaxed all day and sleep like a baby.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I've never done a spa day. I'm glad you enjoy it so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It