Friday

Last decorated Christmas glassine bag of the year - happy holidays!


 


Presenting my last decorated Christmas glassine bag of the year! Keep it really simple and minimal with some glitter tape, fussy-cut ornaments (from wrapping paper) and two cute stickers!:)


Thank you for stopping by my blog in 2022. Hope you find time to enjoy the last week of 2022 doing the things you enjoy in the company of the people you love. Happy holidays friends! See you in 2023!:)

*festive music plays in the background*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Ooh, I love this one! Happy holidays to you and your family!

lizzy crust said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! This looks so festive! I hope you have enjoyed the season and your New Year is off to a great start!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It