Thursday

Saturday night dinner for 10


 


Hello friends! Haven't shared my family cooking adventures in a while. Here is what I made for last week's Saturday night dinner for 10.


I went with pan-fried pork loin, honey garlic chicken and stir-fried mixed veggies.



I had so much fun putting this layout together...especially the cute elements. *winks*


I used a well-used Kraft packaging as the mat for my photos and embellishments.



And I found google eyes in my stash....so I had to use them. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout for some great looking food. Your family is lucky to have you cooking for them.

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice layout! I made dinner for 9 this weekend and didn't even take a photo. It's weird - I used to document the heck out of everything and now I rarely think to pull out the camera unless we're traveling.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It