Tuesday

Tuesday's desk- One eye angle, four ways


 


As I reflect on 2022, I realised that I spent most of it trying to "perfect" what I've learnt through repeated practice. One of the things I've enjoyed the most was my almost daily eye drawing practice. Even though it got boring at times, I kept practising, tweaking little things to see if the eye drawing looks a little better.

These 3 drawings were from my first sketchbook, tackling one eye angle. 

And the 4th one is from my new sketchbook.

I think I've definitely grown more confident in my strokes and colour blending. What do you think?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'd say you've achieve perfection. They look photorealistic to me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It