Monday

More pages from the travel planner - Sydney 2019



Hello friends! I'm back to share more pages from the travel planner. A continuation from last week's post: a page from the travel planner.


We went for lunch/tea at La Renaissance Patisserie and Cafe. I googled the place and it had great reviews and a lovely courtyard for dining in.


So Lizzy said she had to have something savoury for lunch so she went with a spinach quiche and coffee. I went straight for the sugar because I didn't sleep all night on the plane (which resulted in poor decision-making...*LOL*).

Anyway, I got the almond croissant, a hot chocolate and a cake to share with my pal.

In case you were wondering, the cake was a raspberry mousse with a creamy passionfruit centre, almond nougatine, pain de genes biscuit base. And everything was sooooooo good that we went for Round 2. *hehehe*



I'm really enjoying doing these travel planner spreads because there are perfect for those thin paper strips from the scrap pile. :)


And of course, I brought my pal a gift. I mean she did travel 100+ mins by car and train to meet me in the city. See a familiar decorated paper bag? *winks*


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are so FUN! LOVING the photos and the butterflies!! I swear ... if you and I EVER have the chance to meet IRL ... ummmmm I BETTER get birds on my page!! LOL!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful spread and I am drooling at that food! I LOVE quiche and both the croissant and the cake look amazing.

Lynn said...

Your travel planner is really fun. Love how you used the scrap strips. They really add to the excitement of the page. Are all crafters dessert-a-holics?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It