Monday

A page from the travel planner



Er...yes, it's been a while since I've shared any travel pages because it's been a while since I did any travel pages. *LOL* Well, things are going to be different in 2020 (mostly because the mobile phone is running out of storage so I don't have that much of a choice..hehe) because this year will be a year of completion. *encouraging music plays in the background*


Well, enough waffling...let's look at my travel page shall we? The photo was taken back in July 2019, when I was in Sydney and got to meet up with my mate Lizzy Hill! We stopped for a "friends in sunnies" photo on the way to lunch. :)


I decided to change to form factor for my personal travel layouts for 2019. Instead of using the Traveller's Notebooks (as used previously), I went with a large 6 whole file planner type system so that I had a little more flexibility in the order that I created the pages (I could do later trips first instead of doing them chronologically based on the calendar year). Plus I could actually put to use these large Kikki K Planners that I have in my stash.



I used up lots of paper strips from my scrap pile and made a teeny dent in my letter sticker stash. Yay, go me!


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! Some of my fave people in that photo right there!!! :)

Lynn said...

What an attractive page. Thanks for sharing.

yyam said...

Yes Cindy. I've not been travelling since January. I don't want to be stuck in quarantine for 14 days in another country.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It