Wednesday

A bag of happiness..a super easy project



So the race to finish my pile of patterned papers (as mentioned in my paper goals for 2020) is on! Like this super easy project - a bag of happiness. :)


Even though I've stopped taking paper bags at the stores, other members of the family still do. Nephew #1 brought this back home the other day, emptied its contents and just left the sturdy paper bag out on the table (yeah, nothing Greta Thunberg about him for sure...*LOL*).


I measured and cut the patterned papers, ran them through my trusty Xyron Creative Station and then adhered the pieces to the bag on all four sides on the outside as well as the insides to really reinforce the bag.


Then I adhered the "Happiness" sentiment and a gold doiley (from some recent happy mail) to the front and finished off with some coordinating wrapping tissue. I couldn't decide where to put the bag handles so I eliminated them completely.

I'm gonna to put some snacks in it and leave it on my sister's desk so she can have a bag of happiness. Knowing her, she will probably fill it up with some goodies and gift it to one of her friends. I love the idea of passing a bag of happiness around. *winks*

P/s: Two sheets of patterned papers down, a gazillion more to go! *High fives all around*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!!!! And same here ... one down, and a million to go!! LOL!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oooh, I love this bag! Great job spreading happiness. :)

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is lovely and I love the idea of passing the bag of happiness around !!
cheers

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It