Thursday

What's in my current art-on-the-go kit?



I remember not too long ago how awkward I was about sketching in public. Now I'm like "Great light source, let's take out the art-on-the-go kit and start my meditative trance." *winks*

Anyway, here is my current art-on-the-go kit... a ZipIt pencil case and a Strathmore Toned Gray Sketchbook (in hard cover).

Here are the contents of my ZipIt case: Faber Castell Polychromos coloured pencils and a smaller pencil case that holds my various erasers, white gel pens, white paint marker and sharpener.


And here is this week's work-in-progress with my art-on-the-go kit. I wanted to attempt the blond hair blue eyed portrait and of course, my Aussie pal Lizzy had lots of reference photos for me - she has 3 gorgeous grandboys that meet the description. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that little kit! And loving the sketch! Her grandkids are ADORABLE!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great work! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sketch.

I have a similar art-on-the-go kit that also includes foldable scissors. In case of a scissor emergency, I guess!

Lynn said...

The kit and drawing are awesome.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. wow.. love your kit.. and love the portrait of lizzys grandboy..it looks amazing.. and I had to change my comment setting it seems to have gotten rid of unwanted comments..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It