Tuesday

Another decorated paper bag



So I was doing a massive decluttering this past weekend and of course, found a half-done project that I JUST had to complete in the midst of it all. You know how it is...when inspiration hits a crafter, resistance is futile. *winks*


The tag base is cardboard and I covered it with remnant burlap before decorating with ribbon, a cute deer and a word diecut.


I tied the tag to the bag with one of those freebie silicone things to attach your hand sanitiser to your bag.


I think it turned out pretty cute.

Now back to clearing up the mess in my room....anyone free to come help? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so adorable!! I love the burlap and the sweet deer!! Beautiful, my friend!! I'll come help clean your room if you do the same for me!! Mine's a disaster zone ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING that little deer and the burlap!!!!!!

Lynn said...

It turned out VERY well...so-o-o attractive! Love that you used the sanitizer strap for the tag. The vintage look is delightful.

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute! Super clever to use the hand sanitizer thing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It