Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday: May 2019 edition



Hello friends! Just sharing a photo of my workspace taken this morning. Disclaimer:  It is a "staged" photo with the desk cleared up a little (okay, a lot!) so that you can actually see the existence of a desk. Otherwise it would be a photo with piles of stuff. *LOL*

I'm currently working on getting the background of a mixed media canvas done. It will probably a portrait of a family member seeing that I'm a little burnt out from all the eye sketches in #the100dayproject.

I've made some minor adjustments to my workspace to accommodate some real plants which help to purify the air.

What are you working on right now?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Your workspace is so gorgeous!! That canvas is looking amazing...I can't wait to see what it becomes!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just spent part of this past weekend moving some stuff around in my room -- I was getting claustrophobic in there -- too many projects that I hadn't completely cleaned up from and it was closing in on me! LOL!!! Loving the 'staged' photo!! You are AWESOME!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm working on Peanuts-themed party items. :D

Shelly said...

Love your space! Can't wait to see your finished piece! I'm not working on a whole lot right now...just staring at some 'new to me goodies' on my desk and not doing much with them. LOL Have a great week, Yvonne! :)

Lizzyc said...

Your space looks amazing, it looks good.. mine is no where near this neat..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It