Tuesday

Paper scraps on a paper bag



What do you do when you have a paper bag already covered with a busy patterned paper?


Well, you add more patterned papers of course! *winks*


Especially since the black and white patterned paper is really a neutral in disguise. *LOL*


I had so much fun collaging my paper scraps on this paper bag. Notice that I did not add any dimensional embellishments but kept it really really flat? That was really really hard for me. I was really tempted to add a button or bling or something.  But I didn't. *high fives all around*

Hope you are having a great Tuesday friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

High fives!! This looks fantastic!!

Lisa said...

I love this!! That doggie is so sweet!! Your layering is fabulous, as always!! I don't think I'd have been strong enough to not add dimension, but this doesn't even need it!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

High five!!!!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!! Loving the fun colors!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

High five! Funny, a gift bag is pretty much the only project where I do add dimension!

Lynn said...

I would have been stumped by the busy black and white bag design, but you added more patterns and it was just what the bag needed to stand out....Outstanding!!!

Shelly said...

This is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It