Wednesday

What's new in my life: March 2019 edition



March was birthday month so I had quite a haul! *winks* 

First up, I finally bit the bullet and bought the 120 piece Faber Castell Polychromos. I had about 30 of them which I got in open stock 2 years ago. These are really expensive so I spent the last two months prior to this using my collection of pencils to really ascertain if I liked them enough to splurge on the full collection.




Just look at how pretty they are! I made a friend bring these back from the US to save me a little on shipping. He can't believe these pencils are US$150. But these are twice the price over here.



Of course, I also got a few art supplies for the face in March. I know...this face is starting to get expensive to maintain. *winks*

ColourPop offered free international shipping with no minimum spend so I picked up the Make It Reign bundle which consists of the It's My Pleasure eyeshadow palette and two eyeliners. Then when I was in Kuala Lumpur, I treated myself to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette which was cheaper by 20% because of the exchange rate. Your girl here is clearly into pinks and purples at the moment.

And every time I go to Kuala Lumpur, I always buy a few brushes from a local store selling quality makeup brushes. Of course, with International Women's Day in March, I also scored a Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation at 20% off with a free lipstick and mascara. You know I'm a sucker for a good deal. Hehehe...The Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Wiz was a gift from bloggy pal Lizzy Hill. And of course, the free birthday makeover at Yves Saint Laurent resulted in me purchasing a lipstick from the salesgirl.


As for my actual birthday celebration, my sister got me a lovely durian cake which was decorated with cute My Little Melody figurines!


How. Cute. Are. These. :)


My sister gave me these cute carrot-themed stuff - a stuffed carrot, a notepad and a hairband.


And also a bunch of travel-related stuff. Plus a gift card to Sephora (you know it means there's makeup in my next haul right???*LOL*).


Here's the full birthday package that Lizzy sent me. :)


I had a birthday voucher so I picked up these cuties at Typo. :)


And sweet Julie Tucker-Wolek sent me these pretty city cards. Can you tell which cities they are?


And lovely Mitra Pratt sent me these cuties. :)



I also picked up these inexpensive mules because they have really cool heels. I like having fun with my footwear. ;)


Which clearly explains why these leopard-print boots made it home with me too. *LOL*


Last but not least, I picked up some Christmas-related stuff on clearance. I think that I might have an early start to Christmas this year. *fingers crossed*

There you have it. These are what's new in my life. 

What about you? :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome March haul!! All of the goodies are fabulous!! That giant carrot makes me smile!! And the My Little Melody figurines are so cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I recognize one of those photos of goodies! LOL!!!! LOVING all your new goodies! Those pencils look amazing!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, man! SO many new goodies! Pays to have a birthday every once in awhile to boost the haul! That is so awesome about the pencils. Love the makeup palettes, too. I am obsessed with them lately because they totally look like art supplies..... but I'm being good and not buying any.... so far. :D

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow! Quite a haul indeed! Happy birthday to you!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

OOOhhh lots of fun stuff! Happy Belated Birthday!

Shelly said...

So much happiness in this post! Enjoy everything! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It