Thursday

The mish mash paper bag



Recently, I've been looking through my archives and really miss the gung-ho-ness of my early crafting days. You know, when I haven't quite acquired the finesse of mixing and matching patterns and colours. *winks*

So I decided to throw caution to the wind and throw together a mish mash of scraps on a paper bag. :)


I started with this purple paper bag from my stash.


I wanted to use the fabric bloom (from my mum's dress that she didn't like), the blue lace (from an old bra), a strand of lilac iridescent sequins and some remnant ribbon scraps... so I just used them all! *LOL*


Well, it is possibly the "loudest" paper bag I've decorated so far but I kind of like the fun mix of patterns.

What do you think?




Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, I love it...so bright and happy. It will tell the receiver that there is something marvelous inside!

Cindy deRosier said...

I agree - loud and fun!

Lisa said...

It looks so amazing!! You decorated it perfectly!! Gorgeousness!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Impromptu Creations mostly give wonderful results and Im totally loving how you have put together all this <3 so appealing !
cheers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love it!!! I think those colors are fun!!!

Lizzyc said...

It works! love it.. so vibrant and fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It