Thursday

An update on my #the100dayproject


Hello friends! Just an update on my progress on #the100dayproject (click link to see the first 3 sketches).


This was 4/100. Feeling a little bored with coloured pencils at this point.


Then I decided that I should probably use some neglected art supplies to prevent boredom (96 more sketches to go!). So for 5/100, I went for a watercoloured eye and finished off the details with coloured pencils. :)


So I completely forgot about 6/100 so I just went in with an expired eyeliner brush pen (you know I waste nothing! Hehe!) and did a quick 5 minute eye sketch.



For 7/10, I decided to give my Copic markers some love. And finished off the details with my coloured pencils.


I tried to be really disciplined and got my eye sketch done each morning when I was in Hanoi. 8/100.



Then I thought it might be fun to photograph eye sketch 9/100 eyeing my pomelo salad. *LOL*


Eye sketch 10/100 was done while cruising Halong Bay.:)


11/100. This one was done on the flight home from Hanoi. There was a lot of turbulence on the plane so I just used my mechanical pencil and a piece of tissue to shade and create light and dark values. I finished with a black coloured pencil for the darkest value and a white paint marker for highlights.



For 12/100, I decided to play with Caran d'Ache Neocolor II watersoluble crayons.


This week, I decided to play with different eye angles to really challenge myself. 13/100.


14/100. This was done rather quickly at lunch.


For eye sketch 15/100, I was inspired by the colours in my new eyeshadow palette. :)


And 16/100 was the one I completed last night.

There you have it, my eye sketches for my #the100dayproject. Feel free to follow me on Instagram to check out my daily eye sketches. Be forewarned that I post food pictures too. ;)

Happy Easter weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh these are all fabulous! LOVING the one eyeing your lunch!!!!

SD pooja said...

Wow..you can draw an eye with any supply be it a pencil,crayons..watercolors or your favorite color pencils..I wonder what will happen by 100/100 sketch !

paperpapier said...

Super talented on drawing and colouring! I enjoy seeing every piece of your eye arts, they look so alive! It is fun seeing different type of medium used in your project. Hope there will be an album of the whole eye series posted for the convenience of your readers.
Oh, on another note, I wonder if you will also draw a reflection image on the eye. It will be interesting.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they're all amazing!! Wow!! I think 15 is my favorite because of the gorgeous eye shadow!! You are so talented!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

These are AMAZING! My favorite is the one coveting your tasty salad.

Akira said...

https://icccricketworldcup2019fixtures.com/today-match-prediction-wc-2019-18th-odi-ind-vs-nz-who-will-win-today/
https://happyfathersdaylove.com/
http://independencedayusaimages.com/

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for nursing dissertation writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing dissertation writing services to students without having to break the bank

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for nursing pico writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It