Monday

Just a girl from my sketchbook


Just-a-girl-from-my-sketchbook

The best advice I got on drawing faces actually came from a beauty consultant at a Laura Mercier counter. Of course, she was teaching me how to "draw" on my face to enhance my features. I took the principles I learned about highlighting and contouring my physical face and applied them to my drawings. :)


Anything that is light and bright draws your eye in...anything that is dark recedes to the background.
Some in-progress shots. 


There you have it. Just a girl from my sketchbook.


Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks gorgeous!!!!!!

SD pooja said...

Beautiful..

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!! She's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice!

Lynn said...

Wish I could draw like you....amazing!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your work of art is absolutely beautiful, Yvonne! I LOVE how you apply make up advise to your drawing! It's pure genius and so true!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! She is spectacular! You ROCK, Yvonne!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It