Monday

The one about the photobomber...


The-one-about-the-photobomber

When we went to Universal Studios last month, the Gangster Gang (aka niece + nephews) went to Raptor Training School (you know, training a very fake dinosaur with a clicking device and hand movements......yes, nephew #1 was rolling his eyes at how lame it was! *LOL*)


Of course, they graduated with "flying colours" *winks* and I asked the training instructor to take a photo with them. 


This cute kid who also "graduated" from the class was quick to jump in front of the Gangster Gang the moment I whipped out my phone to take a photo! Hahahaha!

And the photobomber's stance is right on point!


Check out the second photo with the puzzled expressions on #2, #3 and #4's faces! Of course, #1 is still smiling sweetly at the camera (he was trained by the best...aka me!)


Playing along with Sketchabilities



Share/Bookmark
Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! That is toooooooooooo funny!!! Before I read the story, I was like ... who is the extra kid!?!? HA!!!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, hahaha!! So fun!! That little photobomber is too cute!! What a fabulous layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

HahaHa, omgosh, this is priceless! I absolutely love this story, and those photos just made me laugh out loud! That little dude is definitely on point... and is taking his job very seriously! LOVE this! SUCH a fabulous layout to document the day, too!

Cindy deRosier said...

That is hilarious!! He fits right in with the fam. Clearly someone has trained him to pose cooperatively! #2-4 looking at him in the second photo is priceless. And #1 continuing to smile no matter what?! Love it!! Even the shifty-eyed apple and the worm are surprised by the appearance of a random kid in the family photo. LOL.

Lizzyc said...

Oh I love the story behind the photos, and great little photo bomber!! love the title of your page too.. and thanks for joining in with Sketchabilities!

Cin Pfannemuller said...

Yvonne, love the project, the story and #1 face - always smiling to the camera - my kind of photo face. Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities. <3

Michelle Henderson said...

Such a great story, made me literally lol...beautiful page too :) Thanks for joining in the fun along with us at Sketchabilities!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, Yvonne! That same thing happened to us a couple of weekends ago at a baseball game. I couldn't get my littlest to understand to step out of the way, and the other moms were blocking me from his view. They were trying to get him to leave, and he was so confused. It wasn't until they finally took the photo that they even realized I was trying to get his attention; but they totally blocked me to even reach him and were so loud, he couldn't hear me, either. It's taking awhile to get used to people in Texas. Sigh. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It