Tuesday

For the love of light modeling paste...


Thank-you-mixed-media-card

One of my fave mediums to use on a card is light modeling paste because 
1. It dries super fast!
2. It can be manipulated to hold peaks for cool textures. 
3. It sits nicely on watercolour paper without causing significant warp.


On this card, I applied a thin layer of light modeling paste with The Crafter's Workshop stencil. Then I added some colorants before applying gesso [black and white] to really define the textures.
Playing along with CAS(E) this sketch!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SD pooja said...

AWESOME..STYLISh n CAS at the same TIME !!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors!

Cindy deRosier said...

Fun! I love the curve to the sentiment.

Annette Allen said...

wow totally awesome card..

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is such a cool pattern! And I LOVE the texture and color!

Lisa said...

Stunning!! The texture is amazing!! Love the colors!! Wow!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It