Friday

Pastel colours and bling!


Mixed-media-canvas-with-pastel-colours-for-The-Crafter's-Workshop-by-Yvonne-Yam

So pastel colours are growing on me. I love the subtle hint of soft colours in a whisper [you know, versus the loudness of bold colours ...*winks*]


I started with light modeling paste and The Crafter's Workshop stencil on a 6x6 canvas panel. The effect I wanted was random and abstract so I did not apply the paste on the whole canvas. I also misted water into the Shimmerz Inklingz containers to activate them.


Since the colours were so pretty...I had to include them all of course! :)


The colours turned out so shimmery and sweet....so I just added a bling tulle bloom from Maya Road and some bling on the bloom centers in the background to complete my mixed media canvas.


Happy weekend my friends! :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

21 comments:

SD pooja said...

Gorgeous !

Suman Pandit said...

so pretty and soothing colors Yvonne !!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

This is amazing dear, very pretty! love it..

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty, reminds me of a ballerina!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those colors and the flower!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the soft, pretty colors!! The flower is a perfect touch!! This is just fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sindhu said...

So pretty...

alexandra s.m. said...

I love that pearl effect Yvonne!
Bravo ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm not usually into pastels either, but this is gorgeous!

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful... I love these soft colors... a great effect!!!
Have a happy weekend!

Shelly said...

Soooo pretty! Love!

dstandard said...

This is just beautiful! Love it!

Dolly B said...

so soft and pretty. I agree with Lizzy , reminds me of beautiful ballerina's
Mary x

alexa said...

Very delicate and yet with texture- such an interesting contrast. Lovely'

Lizzy Hill said...

Very, very pretty Yvonne.....simple yet extremely effective. LOOOVE that utile flower, too:):))

Unknown said...

this looks so pretty. I love the soft pastel colors you used on this.

Hugs~

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Yvonne! You did an amazing job with the pastel colors!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, how beautiful! Really love that light shimmery wash of color here and love what you did with the stencil and paste! Fabulous idea to only partially cover the canvas with it! The gems and tulle flower are the perfect finishing touch!

Karon said...

WOW - stunning!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

hello,
Beautiful pastels love ur creation
http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It