Friday

Black and white mixed media canvas for LESSology


Black-and-white-mixed-media-canvas

This was one of those canvases that started well, got really ugly mid-point and conveniently went into the half-done projects pile. *LOL*


One fine day, I decided that instead of "redoing" the piece with white gesso, I went with black gesso. Then I had a lightbulb moment...to work with just black and white. *winks*


It was fun rummaging through my supplies to find black and white embellishments, including little bits of ribbon tucked amongst the PC cables and some handmade ribbon blooms, for LESSology Challenge #45: Ribbon Fantasy.

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is simply amazing!!!! I loveeeeeeeee the dark colors and all the textures!!!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning!! The texture is amazing!! I love, love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, this is so cool, my friend! Love the finished black and white look. So bold and graphic!

Radhika said...

Beautiful.. Great texture.. :)

Shelly said...

WOOOW.This is soooo AWESOME! Love it!
Happy Friday, Yvonne! Enjoy your weekend!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so amazing Yvonne!! I love the Black and White!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cool.

Karon said...

WOW - lush!

Lizzy Hill said...

Unreal banana peel. Totally LOOOVE this! A brill light bulb moment indeedy !!!!

Unknown said...

So Good my friend. I LOVE all the wonderful Texture.

Hugs~

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It