Monday

Thanks for sharing your Top 4 must-have craft supplies! :)


XOXO card

I must say I really enjoyed reading about your Top 4 must-have craft supplies! :) Thank you for sharing them with me!

A majority of you went with the usual precision scissors and trimmers as the #1 must-have tool with the scoring board coming in a close second...[which resulted in me scooting down to my LSS to buy one...you are such enablers!

Other things among your Top 4 include inks [Momento black, Versa Fine black, Stazon black], stamps, gesso and Copics. 

Top adhesive of choice is the Scotch ATG gun...[glad I already have one!]

One of the most interesting must-have tool was Sonia's self-retaining forceps [Sonia is a medical doctor!]...guess I might be needing one of those too. *winks*


The randomly picked winner of my giveaway is.....Snehal!



Snehal, please email me your mailing details and I'll get your RAK sent out to you! :)

Supplies: GCD Studios and Carta Bella, Prima swirls, Ranger distress ink, twine.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

24 comments:

Evelin said...

woo... congrats!!! :D

Rose said...

congrats Snehal :)

yvonne this is a beautiful card!!! love the fussy cut birds :)

fyi: some of my "buddies" enabled me to buy Copics! lol

Hussena said...

Gorgeous card Yvonne i love the those cute birds and the way you have placed those rhinestones...totally fab!!! and congrats on your Moxie Fab win just saw your card there ...i guess i am a bit late in congratulating :)
And Snehal congrats !!so happy for you :)

Lynnda said...

Wonderful card Yvonne... Have a great week ahead... Hugs..xoxo

Erum Tasneem said...

fabulous card Yvonne! Congrats Snehal!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, such a sweet and totally FAB card!!!!

Madeylim said...

the only thing that is stopping me from buying a scor-board is that it is big and i have no space to keep that big toy! haha.. anyway, Congrats to the winner!

Anita Kejriwal said...

A very nice and soothing card!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ha Ha Yvonne I am glad you found my choice unique...surprisingly I picked it up from a craft store and adapted to it quickly enough maybe because I am a microsurgeon and well always work with forceps..some very tiny!
Big Congrats to Snehal

Jackie Rockwell said...

Such an elegant card! Love the twine and curve of the bling!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Yvonne!! I love love love the birds and the jute!!

~amy~ said...

awesome card...love the smidge of twine...

let me know how you like your scoring board!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful card and Contrats to Snehal!! ~ blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty card - love those birds..
Have a great week ahead!

MirjamC said...

oh my...i have missed a lot of beautiful work again!!! all those wonderful lo's, cards and other projects!this card is a beauty too, so cute with the birds!

Lalo said...

Vintage fabulous!!! LOVE this and the birds too!!!

Lea said...

Beautiful card! Hmmmm, a scoring board... I don't have one of those either (yet). :)

Ella Swan said...

Hahaha - like the forceps idea LOL!! Congrats ladies!!

Alice said...

congrats to Snehal! and love your pretty card, Yvonne! wonderful flow!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love these little birdies---great details with the gems and twine!!

Katy said...

This card is so elegant! Congrats to Snehal! It was a lot of fun to think about the top 4 things we must have to scrap! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Love this gorgeous card design!

Unknown said...

What an awesome card! I missed this post because of a massive power cut for two days.so happy at the win .Will send you the mailing address asap

Anonymous said...

Swooooning over this card! I need to remember to make one like this for my 10th marriage anniversary in September!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It