Monday

You are some kind of wonderful

You are some kind of wonderful

Hi there! Just wanted to say to you...You are some kind of wonderful, my friends! Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations and leaving me sweet comments...it really means a lot to me! :)

Today I want to share my card for this week's sketch at Card Patterns. This week's sponsor is Gina K Designs and the prize is a beautiful stamp set called Beautiful Furnishings. I really like the stamps at Gina K Designs...the stamped images/words always come out perfect!

I've kept my card really simple...used an MS border punch on the edges and some Cosmo Cricket scraps, ribbon and buttons. I just love this sentiment! :)

This is the last card I'll be sharing as a DT member over at Card Patterns....:( I had an amazing time in the last 6 months...and had the pleasure of working alongside some incredible cardmakers...each with their own charming style...Debbie, Lizaveta, Iwona, Tracey and Julia ...and  I am extremely thankful to Michelle, Tracy and Nina for giving me this opportunity to be part of this incredible team.

Have a beautiful week! :)
 
*Edited* This card was featured on the Cards blog featuring cards using border punches.

Subscribe


Pin It

17 comments:

Lynnda said...

wow wow wow... Yvonne... really simple and yet another stunning card... I love it... the buttons the colors used and of course the MS punch... love it... well done...xx

Smita said...

Gorgeous colors yet again!! I love the MS punch you've used and that deep purple base!!

Hugs,
Smita

Heather said...

This is so pretty! Love the edges and the colors!

Spardha said...

love it!.. the neatness in this card luks amazing!.. and the buttons are soo cute! :D

Jocelyn said...

Love this one....the ribbon is soooo perfect!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

you are also a wonderful person and create beautiful things. I draw my inspiration from you.

debra@dustjacket said...

I like the bright simplicity of this one :)
xxxx

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh this is pretty, you are so great at mixing colors!

~amy~ said...

such a striking card yvonne....the colors just pop!

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors used here!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh love this! Such bold colors!

Keith said...

I always enjoy seeing what you are sharing with us now. You are so talented.

kavitha said...

lovely colors n buttons:))

laterg8r said...

love that you used the border punch and made your edges see through - very cool card :D

Dora said...

Beautiful card, love the bright buttons!

Lea L. said...

Great colors on this one! Love the buttons!! Great job with CardPatterns 70!

♥♥♥Lea

RiNNE said...

very sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It