Monday

On the road

On the road

Don't you like to be on the road, soaking in the sights and smells when on vacation? :)

I tried my hand at a little doodling on this layout...okay, it's evident I need more practice! *LOL* I remember the hours I spent on the phone chatting and doodling when I was a teenager...those were great doodles! ;) No patterned paper on this one! Just a piece of white cardstock and mists! The cute images (Hero Arts) were stamped and coloured in with copics, propped on 3D dots for some dimension. Some handstiching along the border of the photo. The photo was my attempt at taking a picture in a high-speed moving car that included me in the side mirror [of course, you can always trust your friend to drive faster when you're attempting this feat!] I used the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays...:)

*Edited* This layout was a Sketchy Thursdays fave! :)

Subscribe
Pin It

20 comments:

Dora said...

You are great with that misting if I do that most of the time the colors are worng and all the ink is on me;) Wonderful lo, and love the picture!

Laurel said...

Wow this is amazing, love the colors! so bright.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling layout! You're good at doodling!

Lynnda said...

COOL LO!!! ... i love it like this... i love the mist background...and i think i've said this before... I love your handwriting... gorgeous...xx

Spardha said...

I love ur doodling!.. cute!.. and the misting makes up for no pp! ;)

Anne said...

This is so much fun, love your handwriting. :)

MirjamC said...

your misting is super and i love your handwriting!!! great page!!!

Keith said...

I love that. Makes me wanna take a road trip somewhere very soon.

kavitha said...

love ur misting,cute card:)

Vanessa said...

woweeeeeeeeeeeeee!
i love this..it is so vibrant!!!!!

RiNNE said...

You have a great eye for placing elements! Love the vibrant colors and misting! And your doodling looks so cute!

Karen B. said...

Oh how I love this, and the bright colors, and the spray! Fantastic!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love it. The colors are beautiful!

Anita Kejriwal said...

you are fab with spraying colours. mine never works out.

lisa said...

Don't knock your doodling, it's fab. Just LOVE what you've done here. Thanks for playing x

~amy~ said...

Lovin' this Yvonne!!! Your doodling is wonderful!

laterg8r said...

i like the doodling and the high speed pic :D

Anonymous said...

I love this Yvonne! And those doodles are gorgeous!Love all the white space and the colored stamps...and of course i love the misting!!

heidi said...

WOW!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOLY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yvonne!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this soooooooo much!! loving the little critters and the misting!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It