Tuesday

A winning smile

A winning smile

I'm feeling much better today! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post. Here's a winning smile from my littlest nephew just for you! :) Isn't he cute? :)

This layout was inspired by the latest challenge over at the Gauche Alchemy blog. Patterned papers are from Webster's Pages and embellishments are from the Envy Green Mixed Media Color Kit. There are 2 ways to win GA goodies this month...one of them involves leaving a comment on this GA post! ;)

P/s: You still have time to submit your entries for the stamping challenge HERE. Or feel free to email your entries to me if you don't have a blog or gallery. You have till the end of June to play along! :)

Subscribe
Pin It

18 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Girlfriend....this one rocks....First off the pics are Perfect and then I adore how you placed the title!!! What Fabby color!!!

So glad you are feeling much better and I am wishing you a great week!!! :-)

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

Thats sooo sweet :) Noisy kid :D Those torn & distressed edges look fab!

kavitha said...

such a sweet baby,loved the layout

Laurel said...

What a handsome little guy! I love how you highlighted one picture with all that beautiful detail.

Cindy Lee said...

Of course he's a cute lil guy!! I love how you make one photo the focal point of the entire layout!

~amy~ said...

gotta love that cutie pie smile!

Spardha said...

glad ur feeling well now!.. soo cute.. i love that smile :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better dear!!! And seeing that smile... ooohhh, those little baby smiles... so long ago... LOVE IT!!!

laterg8r said...

wonderful lo - love the pipe cleaner and distressing :D

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! I love that striped paper. Glad that you're feeling better!

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable LO - I love the distressing and the stamps :)

Maggi said...

This is such a bright happy layout!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh how I love this one. I need you to be my mentor and show me the way.

Karen B. said...

I so enjoy seeing what patterns and embellishments go on your layouts as they are fantastic!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so precious! I love the green!

Dora said...

The way you placed the title is amazazing...need to remind that..
Love the misting and the little handsome guy, indeed a winning smile!

Lynnda said...

the pictures too cute... and of course great LO!!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you placed those photo's Yvonne!Loving your design, so bright and alive!
Hope you feel better!Take good care!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It