Tuesday

Card Patterns Sketch #11 - You are my good friend card

Supplies: Patterned paper: Scenic Route (green flowers & text), Paper Salon (blue & brown flourishes) & K & Co (brown), Cardstock: Bazzill, Chipboard letter: Pressed petals, Stickers (Renoir), Ink: Ranger (Vintage photo), Others: 3D dots, butterfly, Heidi Swapp mask, corner rounder

This is a simple card I made for Card Patterns sketch 11. The design team never fails to amaze me with the cards they make. I really like Sonya's card. The colour combination just pops! You can see what the rest of the team came up with this week here.
Pin It

11 comments:

Ingrid said...

This card is gorgeous, Yvonne. The butterfly is a nice touch to your card. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us.

Sonya said...

Thank you for your lovely comments!! I love your take on the sketch your papers work well together, such a gorgeous colour combo and, like Ingrid I love your butterfly.

~amy~ said...

WOW! Lovely card!

Tamaroo said...

Love your card and love the Chicago music on your blog! Reminds me of when I was in High School! Makes me feel young!

whoistracy said...

Beautiful!! I love your take on the sketch. And that butterfly is stunning. Just makes the card.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Such a soft and pretty card. Like the butterfly embellie!

Monica said...

Very nicely done!

Erin Smetak said...

Your card is fantastic! I love your butterfly!!!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Wow, such amazing soft colors and great butterfly accent! I'm glad you could join us Yvonne, hope to see more of your work!

itsabrt said...

Your card is amazing to say the least! I would love to see your take on an Unscripted Sketch, hope you can stop by tomorrow for a new sketch! Beth aka BR-T

Amanda's paper palace said...

Hi Yvonne!This card is absolutely stunning it caugt my eye straight away!congrats on the top five :)
hugs amanda xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Please ignore the word verification. It's just there by default.

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It