Monday

Make Stuff Monday - adding elements to a pretty box


 


Sometimes the box that you want to upcycle is already very pretty...but clearly has the brand name on it. So you just add some cover-up elements to make it a usable gift box. Like this.


Here is the original sturdy mooncake box. 


I added some scrap paper with a similar colour scheme and added some gold Stickles around the box to unify the elements.

Not sure if it worked but I really really wanted to use the fussy-cut fairy riding a turtle piece that has been in my stash for years. *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I can't think of a better use for a fussy-cut, turtle-riding fairy, lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It