Friday

A decorated gift box on a Friday


 


Went to pick up some skincare for my cousin's birthday and it came in a nice sturdy box...which you know I just had to decorate, right? *winks*

I kept everything relatively flat because my cousin has amassed a huge collection of decorated gift boxes over the years of Christmas and birthday pressies. *LOL*


And sad news friends, low on the gold mist...the end is near. But fret not, we have the coloured mists to work on next (yes, I am trying my best to use up the craft-grade art supplies that I currently have that I don't plan to replenish as I transition to artist-grade supplies which I enjoy more).

Have a great weekend! *waves from Ho Chi Minh City*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Really attractive box.....thanks for posting it.

Cindy deRosier said...

Looking forward to the colored mists! Enjoy your time in Vietnam.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It