Tuesday

The one about the monthly club meal




So every month we go to my dad's graduate club for a meal to use up the monthly credit. 


We've been going for years and have pretty much picked out our faves to order, deviating from the regular menu only when the restaurant has a promotion for roast duck, Peking duck or lobster. *winks*


The food is pretty decent but most importantly, it means that I have ONE less meal to cook for the week. :)


Just a fun layout using little colourful bits from my stash...


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Cute layout! I love the little car embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

Bethany.Roisland said...

YUM! Peking duck is absolutely delicious! Great job documenting it! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute and a fun thing to document. Cheers to you having to prepare one fewer meal!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It