Wednesday

The one about the CNY Krispy Kreme doughnuts



The other day I brought home some CNY Krispy Kreme doughnuts from my trip to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. :)


I've always enjoyed the glazed doughnuts as I found the assorted varieties to be a tad too sweet for my liking. But they had some "special" flavours for CNY so I bought some back for the family.


Mum went straight for the one with the Kit Kat bar on it! *LOL*


I was pleasantly surprised that the doughnuts were not that sweet anymore *yay* and I might just buy them again for an occasional treat when I travel (these are 3x more expensive in Singapore).



Just the usual packaging, scrap bits and stickers. So happy to use my Miffy sticker on the page. So cute, eh? This is the year I will use up my bunny/rabbit stash! *happy music plays in the background*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Those donuts look awesome. What a fun souvenir from your travels. Great layout, too. I'm so excited for a year's worth of bunny embellishments!

Lynn said...

Great looking layout and DOUGHNUTS....oh my!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So good to visit you Yvonne. And such a fun and lively post and project you have shared. Krispy Kreme was too sweet for my liking too. They are very common in all the malls here in Bangalore. Love the stories you tell
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous travel paper on the back ground and good on you Mum for diving in and grabbing the one you wanted! They look yum!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It