Tuesday

The one about E's birthday 2023


 


So we celebrated E's birthday on her actual birthday this year! (7 January) 


And of course, my latest signage (which I shared last week)  made its debut.


Papa Yam was so excited about the new signage that he wanted to hold it and also stand in front of the cake like it was his birthday! *LOL*)

Mummy Yam was holding the cake signage that I made back in November 2022 and pretending to "eat" it. Yep, my folks are entertaining like that. *winks*


Lots of fun bits from happy mail and packaging along with washi tape, stickers and fussy-cut bits.:)


Of course I had to try a new recipe on the morning of my sister's birthday...you know me, like to add difficulty to an already challenging situation *cue laughter*. Meet my first red velvet cake! :)


Happy Tuesday friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL about Papa Yam. Happy birthday, E! Looks like a fun celebration.

Lizzyc said...

I hope E had a great birthday! Wonderful layout love all the fun photos!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It